Saturday, April 6, 2013

Playing in St George

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PICTURE OVERLOAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)


Chloie, Eve, and I went to St George this past week with my family and had a BLAST!
We got there on Wednesday with Baylie and spent some time just hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa Great and of course taking a billion pictures!






On Thursday we went to Black Rock Road (That's what my Grandpa called it... not sure if that's actually what it's called...) BUT it was BEAUTIFUL! We stopped to look at the gorge and found a bunch of funny looking furry caterpillars and odd plants. Then Grandpa, Dad, Mom, Bay, Jay, Chloie, and Leon all went for a little hike while Grandma, Barbra and I stayed by the cars with little Eve (who slept the entire time).








Then afterwards Baylie, Chloie, Eve, and I headed over the Dan and Chantelle's to play with Haiven, Raylie, Luke, Logan, and Tayli's boys; Nixon, and Jovi (Dan and Chantelle's nephews). Oddly my Chloie was the only one really interested in playing in the little pool (my kid is a fish!). So she is the only one I got pictures of in it. 




Then on Friday we went to Sand Hollow, IT WAS GORGEOUS and I cannot wait to go back!!! :)
Chloie LOVED it and was not to happy when we had to leave. It was so much fun, they made a sandcastle (which I don't have pictures of for some reason) and splashed around and skipped rocks. It was a perfect mellow trip!

                                      
^I LOVED the clear blue water and red sand, it was amazing!
 Me being... Me.^
 Everyone just hanging out ^^
 Chloie in heaven! ^

My Chloie and I! :)^

Then we spent a few hours at the pool with Chantelle, Haiven, Sharise, Tayli, Nixon, and Jovi but unfortunately I forgot my camera. 
Chloie has got quite the sunburn on her little shoulders from all the sun that day.. 
Then Saturday we watched the morning session of the LDS General Conference (There were a few amazing talks that I am excited to read again), I re-learned how to crochet,and had breakfast before we headed home. 
Chloie and Eve LOVE their Grandma and Grandpa Great (My dad's parents) we are lucky to be able to see them so often. Chloie is VERY attached to her Grandpa Great and would be perfectly content just sitting with him and watching old movies of Wheel of Fortune for hours! It is adorable! :)

 Chloie and Aunt Baylie sharing a bowl of cereal.
Eve enjoying her Great Grandparents! :)

 ^ Apparently this is the face I make when I'm concentrating... ha! 


And that's it! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment