Wednesday, April 10, 2013

It's Nearly Over!!

This is the LAST full week of boot camp! I am SO EXCITED for it to be over, you have no idea!
Next week is going to be a little bitter sweet though...
Aubree (Ben's little sister) is leaving on the 17th to serve an LDS mission (in Atlanta, Georgia) the day before Ben's promotional ceremony...
We are definitely going to miss Auntie Aubree! But it's only 18 months and we will write her letters and send pictures as often as we can!


So this week was my brother Jordan's 26th birthday, OLD MAN! He is seriously the best big brother anyone could ask for, he's kind of a grumpy butt but that's just what makes him... him. :)
I really am so grateful to have Jordy in my life he is a wonderful example and fabulous uncle to my girls (they LOVE him) and without him we wouldn't have my amazing sister in law, Whitney, and THREE of the cutest little girls (Paisley, Rylee, and Hadlee)!

Just some picture on Jordy!




On Saturday we are doing family pictures with Ben's family and a triple birthday dinner (for Jen, Aubree, and I). Then next week Aubree will be set apart on Tuesday and leave Wednesday. Wednesday is also the barbecue for recruit camp and Thursday I get to pin Ben's badge on him at the promotional ceremony!(something I've watched my mom and sister in law do for my brother and my dad so I'm pretty excited that it's MY turn! :))
THEN Ben's first shift on C-platoon will be on Friday (it's only going to be 1/2 shift since his shift would technically start on Thursday) then we get him all to ourselves for FOUR days! I'm so ready for the 48/96hr shifts!




No comments:

Post a Comment