Thursday, January 31, 2013

Week 3

This week of boot camp has flown by... for me at least!
We had a 2 year Doctor appointment for Chloie on Monday, Chloie is classified as difficult (or spirited) because she is smart and social. So I was given a million papers on "how to handle your difficult child", not gonna say I'm surprised by the fact that she is smart or social... but really, she's not that difficult. Independent?? Maybe. Friendly?? Definitely! Honestly she is pretty easy going, she throws tempertantrums just like any two year old but for the most part... it's like I'm raising a mini me... :) I can handle it.

Eve has a little cold so we are watching her closely but it seems like nothing more then a little stuffy nose and a cough. No wheezing or difficult breathing, so hopefully it won't turn into RSV.


Ben has been home around 7 all week (yesterday he got home by 5 so we went out to dinner with his parents :) ) It has been nice having him here to help get the girls to bed and give me a little break.

He says this week has been the easiest so far, maybe he'll be singing a different tune after doing endless hose runs all day today... we'll see.

I can't wait to spend the majority of the day tomorrow with my hubby! :) (more doctor appointments tomorrow... ugh)


No comments:

Post a Comment