Saturday, January 19, 2013

Ben's day 3 and our day 4

Yesterday for Ben:
3 Hours (straight) of cross fit work outs (two of the recruits had to get I.V.s')
Then the rest of the day was medical training... he didn't get home until 10:45 last night.
He was EXHAUSTED (again).
Still so proud of him, he is working so hard!



Today he had to go sit in on an EMT class from 8-5.
I wish he had been home cause Chloie was being hilarious today!

couple things she did that almost made me pee my pants:

She climbed over the ledge that is above the couch and goes into our kitchen, grabbed a crepe then climbed back over (with out falling) then as she tried to sit she, still not completely sure how, face planted off the couch. Popped up and yelled, "its alright!!" with her hands up over her head.

Then later she was squatting in the middle of the living room and looked like she might pass out so I ran over to her and asked if she was okay, she whispered "yes" (which sounds more like "yass") and then I asked if she was pooping "yass" so (since we are trying to potty train) I asked if she could stand up and run to the toilet "No, ma... no"

Seriously too funny. I love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment