Thursday, January 24, 2013

I have a two year old?!

Where has the time gone?? I have a two year old...
Just yesterday she was itty bitty and crawling around! Now shes a walking, talking, dancing, singing, exploring two year old? No way. Can't be...
But i guess it's true.

:)

Since it was too cold to go out and play and her party isn't til Saturday, I decided to let her play dress up. She even got to play with mommies lip stick (which she always begs for). After dancing around and being crazy for a while I took some pictures of her.

I still can't believe how much she has grown...










She was little worn out after playing!

I love this little girl more then she will ever understand, she is my little monster, my mess maker, my helper with Eve, She is my whole world (her are her sister of course).
Happy Birthday to my princess Chloie!

1 comment: