Tuesday, January 22, 2013

something inspirational...

I love reading other people's blogs, especially the "professional bloggers". Some of them are constantly posting something inspirational... and their lives seem significantly more interesting then my own.
These women are talented, eloquent, artsy, beautiful, and creative.
I am less so.
I have this horrible habit of comparing my self to... well everyone. Which is something I am TRYING desperately to stop. So today looking at all these other blogs I realized... yeah, my pictures aren't as AMAZING as theirs... my crafts don't always turn out as well as I had hoped... my house doesn't look like it should be in a magazine... and the things I choose to write about may not be that exciting to everyone else...
But I'm not trying to be those other women, I am just trying to be me. My camera is 7 years old, so while it may not take the best pictures... its what I've got and I'm grateful just to have it. My crafts don't turn out how I picture them in my head because I was NEVER interested in crafts growing up, I've never been artsy, I'm a bookworm at heart just trying to learn to be crafty. My house doesn't look like it came from a magazine because I have kids who are making memories in my home and that is more important then it being immaculate all the time (occasionally is nice, though :) )
And what I write about is important and exciting to me, because this is my life. It doesn't have to be exciting to everyone else.
:)
That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment