Saturday, January 26, 2013

Chloie's Birthday Party

We missed a few people at Chloie's party (Baylie and Aubree were both working, My mom and two of my nieces were sick so they couldn't come) But we still had fun, it was mellow but fun.

We had cake and ice cream and then Chloie (with some help from her uncle Jayce) opened her presents.
And I took a few pictures...


 My little sister Baylie came by earlier in the day to see Chloie since she was going to miss the party.

 Everything all set up.
 I may not be the best cake decorator around but I think my owl turned out pretty cute!
 Jayce and Chloie!
 Diggin' in!
 Opening gifts with Daddy and Uncle Jayce

 My dad!
 My baby brother!
 Lee and Oliver!
 My girls and I with Uncle Lee and Cousin Oliver!
 Cutest little boy I've ever met! I LOVE HIS CHUBBY CHEEKS!!!
 Gwenny, I really tried to get her to smile but this was the face I got... :) I think she was tired.

 What a nut!
 Trying on dress ups from Aunt Kenzie and Uncle Lee.
My little family! Thanks to all who were able to come celebrate our Chloie's second birthday with us! :)

1 comment:

  1. Glad I stopped by this morning! I simply adore the colorful Owl cake! So very cute!!!

    ReplyDelete