Friday, January 18, 2013

Days 2 and 3

Yesterday I decided I was gonna learn how to manage my naturally curly hair, to make my life a little easier... with the hubby being gone it's making it harder for me to have ANY time for myself (I've always had pretty straight/ wavy hair until I got pregnant with out newest baby girl, Eve, Now its really curly)
 ^Day one dealing with the curl, so much easier then trying to fight it.^

I also decided to make myself a framed To-list for my kitchen so I can attempt to keep up with everything and everyone.


               ^My to-do lists, now I can just use a dry erase marker and reuse the same lists.^ :)

Ben came home at 8pm yesterday, which was a pleasant surprise.

I had made plans to do my friend, Mackenzie's, hair and my sister in-law, Aubree's hair since i didn't expect him home til way later. So when he came home he was greeted by a couple extra faces. :)

And this morning, once again... Ben left at 530am and we have no clue when he will be home.

Today has been fun... My two year old, Chloie, is sick. Which is almost as bad as having a sick husband... Almost. ha.
She has not been happy today, she LOVES her baby sister so not being able to hug and kiss and snuggle her all day has made her VERY grumpy. But unfortunately I cannot handle having a sick 4 week old baby on top of everything else.
So today involved lots of cuddling and consoling Chloie and spending time with baby Eve when Chloie is distracted. I'm desperately hoping that Chloie will be feeling better tomorrow and that Eve hasn't caught this bug already.

 ^crappy picture, trying to make my two year old happy when she's not feeling well is tough but she will perk right up and say cheese the second she see's a camera. :) ^
^Snuggle time with my babies, mommy is just another word for pillow :)^


On a side note, studying with Ben the other night really paid off. He was the only one at boot camp who could recite the quote word for word to the captain. So proud of my hubs, he's definitely doing his best to  prove that he is willing to do whatever it takes to reach his goals (and that he deserves to be there {which he DOES} and he didn't just get hired on because he married a BC's daughter). :)




No comments:

Post a Comment