Friday, March 21, 2014

Ben

So I just realized my birthday is in 5days...
This year has been an odd one so far... I think I would have completely forgotten my own birthday if it weren't for my HUSBAND (that's right, Ben. My 5years in a row forgot my birthday husband) reminding me by asking what I want for my birthday and even taking time OFF from work.  
So not only did I get a dozen roses from Ben but he is "excited" (prepared) for my birthday...
I know right... Mind BLOWN! 
Honestly not even sure how to handle all of this... Niceness. 
I was fully prepared to ignore my birthday and maybe buy myself something pretty, as usual... But no... He's gone and made me feel special.
It's not even my birthday yet and I'm already overwhelmed. ;)
Everytime he brings up what he's getting me or where he's taking me for dinner I probably look like I'm in shock... Cause I sort of am... 
I'm liking this new semi-romantic-less-forgetful version on Ben. Definitely going to take some getting use to but I like it.. 
Can't wait to see what happens for our anniversary. ;) 
Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment