Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Today

I thought today was just like any other, but now that the house is quiet and I've had some time to think.. today was something special. 

Not that we did anything spectacular. 
We had a visit with the doctor. 
Went to the grocery store. 
Ate lunch and did some yard work. 

But what made today special were those moments that passed in the blink of an eye. 
The moment chloie wished she was taller so she could see the fishies better. 
When Evelynne said "danks" (thanks) for the fist time. 
When Chloie grabbed Eves face and said "Ima kiss you baby" and planted one right on her mouth. 
When Evelynne found a forgotten toy in the yard and kissed it, hugged it, and carried it inside.
 Or when I hurt my finger pulling weeds and chloie kissed my owie better. 

Those little moments made today something special. 
Listening to chloie make a wish, hearing eve say something new, and watching them show love in the littlest of ways. 

 As a mom I'm always worried that I'm not doing enough. 
But days like today I can see that I must be doing something right. :)


~~~~love

No comments:

Post a Comment