Sunday, May 19, 2013

Our Weekend Without Daddy..

Both the girls are down for naps (thank HEAVEN) so I decided to;  first : clean. Second: Blog.

Ben has been at the fire station since yesterday morning and won't be home 'til tomorrow. So it has been just the girls and I.
Ben's captain invited us to come visit yesterday his only stipulation was that we bring treats... Luckily I had made macaroons for my grandpa (his favorite) and had some left over, so I took those to the station. :)
It was fun seeing station 104 again, I haven't been there in.. I wanna say at least 9 years. Funny thing... It looks EXACTLY the same. The lazy boys lined up right where the use to be, the table still sitting crooked behind them, it even smells the same as I remember... weird, right?
Ben's captain gave Chloie a plastic Jr Firefighter helmet, and Chloie LOVES hats so she was thrilled! :)

Today we just hung out at home until it was time to go to my parents for dinner, we played there for a bit after we ate...






 I have the cutest grandparents ever!




Then we went for a quick walk to the park. We were only there for a minute before it started POURING rain.



 It started getting REALLY WINDY ^ then it started pouring!!!


And the baby just woke up... perfect timing....

No comments:

Post a Comment