Monday, November 9, 2015

PinkBlush Maternity


Never have I ever needed to buy maternity clothes..
I'm one of "those" women. 
But chasing around preschoolers all day and being a mom of two very active little girls I realized that this time around maternity clothes are where it's at! as far as being comfortable and fashionable during pregnancy. 

So when Pinkblush Maternity contacted me about collaborating with them I was Thrilled! 
They have some of the most trendy maternity clothes! 

Here are my faves from their collection of stylish maternity clothing: 


This blue rose maternity top is so soft, flowy, & gorgeous that I never want to take it off. 

Anyone who knows me KNOWS that I love hoodies! And this floral hoodie is no exception! I have a feeling I will be wearing this often and even after baby boy comes. 


Feeling cute during pregnancy does not come easy for me. But this Floral maxi maternity dress makes me feel elegant and confident. :)

If you're pregnant and needing fashionable & comfortable maternity clothing head over to pinkblushmaternity.com
You wont be disappointed!

Xoxo




1 comment: