Thursday, October 22, 2015

The last Andrus :)

We are having another baby!!! 
Our last baby. 
And we could not be anymore excited! 



It took a long time for us to get here.
There were heart breaks.
It was a bumpy road. 
But I believe that everything happens for a reason. 
I believe that we struggled because I needed to fight for this baby.
We as a family needed to fight for this baby. 
The girls needed to be ready & excited about having another little person come into our family.
Ben needed to be just as invested in having a baby as me. 
& I needed to be 100% ready to have a baby & to give myself time to get over how hard the newborn phase was with both of my kids so that I can be ready to have a baby with my husband. 
To not be alone for the first 6 months again. 
To not be stressed out about playing mom & dad to a new baby again. 
Because this time Ben will be home.
 
I won't be alone.

& I have two little girls already eager to help feed, change, dress, love, & bathe their new baby brother or sister. 
I get to be excited this time! 
(Not that my other two little loves weren't exciting but the amount of stress that came along with them both was overwhelming)

And this time I can & will take pictures of our baby bump. I don't care who it annoys.
I didn't the last two times because I was uncomfortable with my body, I was worried about being compared to other pregnant people around me (again), and I was worried about annoying others with posts/pictures of something that is insignificant to them but means everything to me and my family.
This time I don't care. 
I'm pregnant and ecstatic about it! 
& I don't care whether I am bigger or smaller than someone else. 
I am going to enjoy this last little miracle. 
 







No comments:

Post a Comment