Friday, March 22, 2013

Pictures from the Ipod

Hi, my name is Kelcey and I have a photography addiction... 

My ipod does NOT take the best pictures but oh well, not like it stops me from taking a billion pictures...

These are random pictures I had on my ipod from the past 3 months that I felt like sharing but didn't want to overload instagram or facebook. :) (cause I haven't done that before.... ha!)
Some are already posted so you've probably seen them but here they are anyways.
ENJOY...


 Sometimes Chloie naps in Eve's crib and sometimes she naps on restaurant tables... 

 Evelynne
 Eve as a bear...
 Chloie likes to be naked, I chase her all over the house after baths trying to dress her. 
 a girl and her dog.
 Morning "takeover mommies bed" time

 I LOVE HER FACE
 US.
 matching

 Painting! Chloie LOVES painting!
 snuggle bug!
 Tempertantrums...
 Bored mommy.
 DIVA!
 Playing.
 Sewing! (not something I do often...)

 Helping Dad practice tying knot for boot camp!
 Sunday drives with the WHOLE FAMILY! Love when Ben is home!
 Monkey face!
Sleeping on daddy!



 Out for walks! OUR FAVORITE THING!







 Playground time!





Eve trying to sit up!


And that's all... for now!







My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment