Monday, February 4, 2013

Before and After

I don't think any one can really understand how unbelievably excited I am about this...

We moved in to our house almost 4 years ago and I have been wanting to paint my baseboards and trim since we saw the house the first time. EVERYTHING in our house has been tan (walls, trim, baseboards, carpet, tile.) and all the same shade of tan. It has been driving me CRAZY!
So I FINALLY bought white paint and a ton a painting tape and got to work...
3 days later, my entire main floor of baseboards and trim is white and my upstairs hall way is nearly complete (ran outta tape...).

I AM IN LOVE! It looks a million times better, made the carpets look better and the tan walls aren't quite as ugly as I've always thought they were. It just makes everything look better....

here's my proof...
BEFORE and AFTER!











And me... this is pretty much what I have looked like the past 3 days of painting... no make up, hair is a mess, wearing sweats.
Painting the whole house is a lot of work but totally worth it!

2 comments: