Sunday, December 14, 2014

Miss Evelynne

It's the middle of the night. Evelynne is snuggled up on my chest asleep. 
In just a few hours she will be two years old - though she's been acting two for months now ;) 
 
::Birthday letter:: 

Dear sweet Evelynne, 
In the morning you will be two!! 
I cannot believe just how quickly you have gone from being placed on my chest -just moments old- to being a talkative, outgoing, independent (almost) two year old.
I love watching you explore, create, and play. 
Hearing new words come out of your mouth has become a daily thing and each time I am more and more amazed at how quickly you pick things up. 
You already have such a funny personality and have developed a quit wit and silly sense of humor. 
You are very attached to your mommy. You spend most of the day making sure I am within reach and you make it very clear when I has strayed too far for your liking. :) 
You are the sweetest little love (most days) you hug and kiss everyone. You randomly come snuggle and kiss me during the day and tell me you love me at least 20 times a day. 
But just cause you are tiny and sweet doesn't mean you don't stand up for yourself and, BOY, do You have a temper when things don't go your way.. ;)
I'm a little sad that age one has come and gone so quickly but I am excited to see what changes come out way during this next year of your life. 
Happy birthday, my sweet baby. 
I love you to the moon! 
-mommy 



No comments:

Post a Comment