Thursday, February 13, 2014

Chloie's THIRD birthday!





Wow.. I'm a bit behind here aren't i?!
Our little chloie turned 3 on January 24!
Can you believe it?! I sure can't! I keep referring to her as my 2year old. It hasn't quite sunk in..




Can you believe how much this girl has changed in the last 3 years?!
Whitney and I took paisley and Chloie to see frozen for her birthday. It's fun to take chloie to movies now that she can sit still through them and her and paisley are a hoot! Chloie gets a little attached to characters and paisley was there to calm her fears ( "it's ok Chloie, Ana is going to be okay" ) they crack me up! 



So some fun facts about our little miss :
-Chloie loves ninja turtles
-she is constantly singing
-she can count to 20
-she can write all the letters
-she loves to do things by herself (like pick out outfits and get herself snacks)
-she loves her baby sister and gets upset when she's napping and not playing with her (generally she wakes her up just so they can play)
So, I neglected to take as many pictures as I normally would at chloies party (small gathering of family).
But Here are the few pictures I did take! 




This little girl is the best thing that ever happened to me! She made me a mommy! I absolutely adore her and I would not know what to do with out her! 


No comments:

Post a Comment